Church Without Walls
At Trinity United Methodist Church, we proclaim, share and live the radically inclusive love of Jesus Christ as we become a church without walls.
Centered in Jesus Christ, Trinity United Methodist Church is an inclusive, progressive community of faith in which persons grow in devotion, love and service.
We celebrate the diversity of the human community, and affirm the sacred worth of each person as a recipient of God’s love and grace.
As disciples of Jesus Christ, we declare ourselves to be an open and inclusive congregation, and welcome info full participation all persons regardless of gender, race, national origin, physical or mental ability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status or economic condition.
At Trinity United Methodist Church, we seek to embody the spirit of Christ by valuing:
- Diversity and Inclusiveness- as we affirm every person as a beloved child of God.
- Scripture, Tradition, Experience and Reason- as we search for truth in a safe, supportive community.
- Creativity- as we express our faith through worship, music, art and education.
- Discipleship- as we reach out in mission and service to our neighborhood, our community and the world.
- Peace and Social Justice- as we work cooperatively with others to bring about positive social change.